We aim to….
…help each other to strengthen our faith and improve our practice of it.
…foster brotherly love among our members and to develop social bonds among our members and their families
…support and encourage Brothers, their families and widows
…support brothers in difficulty or need by maintaining and administering benevolent funds through the Catenian Association Benevolent and Children’s Fund
…advance the interests and development of young Catholics and to assist them in the choice or pursuit of a career, including the promotion and support of the Catenian Association Bursary Fund
…support the clergy and to encourage and support vocations to the religious life in appropriate ways.
…support charities which the Circle, Province or Association feels is appropriate.
We describe our values as:
1. We encourage each other to take part in public life but we do not bring our politics into our meetings or social gatherings.
2. We will always be encouraging, supportive and helpful to fellow members and their families and be non judgemental in our dealings.
3. We will behave in a courteous manner at meetings and functions, observing dress codes and maintaining high standards of behaviour.
4. We will always strive to live our personal and business lives in accordance with our Catholic faith, where every person matters.
5. We will always recognise that the Circle with its Brothers and their families is the most important part of the Association and will ensure that its governing bodies enable the Circle to flourish.